Wednesday 21 October 2015

Rihanna Coming To Nigeria???


Pop Star Rihanna has revealed to the ‘The New York Times’
that she would stage a free concert in West Africa if she
ever get the time to visit.
Speaking about her career, racism in the music industry
amongst other issues, she said: “You know what? If I ever
go to West Africa, it would probably be for a free concert. I
would want to do something for the people there. Maybe we
can make a whole event, the way Bob Marley would have
done it. Just for the people. And if they climb over the gate,
let them climb over the gate.”
Rihanna added that she also looks out for something more
in men before she goes on a date.
“I hope for the best, and I always look for that little bit of
good, that potential, and I wait for it to blossom.
“You want them to feel good being a man, but now men are
afraid to be men. They think being a real man is actually
being a pussy, that if you take a chair out for a lady, or
you’re nice or even affectionate to your girl in front of your
boys, you’re less of a man.
"It’s so sick. They won’t be a gentleman because that
makes them appear soft. That’s what we’re dealing with
now, a hundred percent, and girls are settling for that, but I
won’t. I will wait forever if I have to … but that’s O.K. You
have to be screwed over enough times to know, but now I’m
hoping for more than these guys can actually give.
“That’s why I haven’t been having sex or even really seeing
anybody,” she says, “because I don’t want to wake up the
next day feeling guilty. I mean I get horny, I’m human, I’m a
woman, I want to have sex. But what am I going to do—just
find the first random cute dude that I think is going to be a
great ride for the night and then tomorrow I wake up feeling
empty and hollow? He has a great story and I’m like … what
am I doing? I can’t do it to myself. I cannot. It has a little bit
to do with fame and a lot to do with the woman that I am.
And that saves me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment