Sunday 25 October 2015

Rihanna And Jay Z?


Remember that rumor that JayZ was cheating on Beyonce with Rihanna? Turns out it was a fake story planted by Rihanna's ex-publicist ''JonathanHay.

According to celebrity biographer J. Randy Taraborelli’s tell-all “Becoming Beyoncé: The Untold Story,” Rihanna was just 17 at the time of the PR stunt, which Hay reportedly concocted to give RiRi's first single PonDeReplay a boost.

“The pr stunt that I did was out of desperation to help break ‘Pon de Replay’,” Hay told the #NewYork Daily News. “It was reckless and I didn't think it was going to work. I was just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what would stick.”
Apparently it did stick as Taraborelli claims it caused Beyonce to split with Jay-Z for a year back in 2005.
Hay says he has personally apologized to Beyonce for spreading the rumor. But with the release of Taborelli's tell-all, he's worried that it could be bad for business.
“I was blindsided by the news of ‘Becoming Beyoncé’ coming out and it couldn't come at a worse time for me,” Hay said in a statement. “I'm currently releasing projects with my label Urban Hitchcock through Tidal, a company that is owned by Jay Z and Beyoncé ... Hopefully this news hasn't ruined that relationship for me.”
Taraborelli wrote that Jay-Z's only concern about the Rihanna rumor was her age. “Dude, she’s a minor,” he reportedly said.
BecomingBeyonce hits stores on October 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment