Friday 23 October 2015

OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI


A BRIEF TO MY PRESIDENT.

If I do not say it now my concience my worry me in the course of time. I really wish I have a quieter avenue to relate this message. Recently I've been receiving several complaint from a few very vocal ones amongst my 70K followers the world over to which I need my President to be wary of.

It may be said that it's too early to complain but those who knew US in the battle for this change will agree with me that I can never complain. On the contrary every morning when I wake up, the realisation that PMB is in power is enough all day for me. But today I can no longer speak for myself alone. I represent about 70K men, women and youths (BUHARI FOR NIGERIA PRESIDENT, ONE VOICE NIGERIA & ORS)  all over the Nation and beyond some of whom now have a feeling of being neglected for whatever reasons. It's on their behalf that I'm compelled to HUMBLY relate their recent reluctance to all my sensitisation and mobilisation efforts to My President. My only and singlular motive is to avoid a further spread of this group.

Less than 1% of my followers may have been dissatisfied with the President's Ministerial nominees and it's natural to have a dessenting openion. But they are quite an insignificant figure amongst my people. They are never a reason for this piece. For me the Presidents nominees  are the best available in the country for now.

MY PRESIDENT SIR, your people are getting hungrier by the day. And it is my humble opinion that no matter how small there is a need to send in some palliative to cushion the harsh effects of the current situation in the economy. I've discussed this with my senior members of Nigeria political scientist

As a result, my filler from kogi state and Ekiti state amongst others,  are that we are loosing followership as a result of hunger and lack of purchasing powers on the part of our followers coupled with the open invitations by Fayose And Wada. Some of them have had course to registere with our opponents in those states for stipends. They may seem insignificant, however on my part I'd rather have all men be with my President.

The change mantra has move and we must not only carry along all our followers but we must show them how relevant they are, though it's never posible to satisfy all. I therefore strongly recommend that we adopt the approach of a good humble parent who pets their famished child to sleep in an empty stomach without the child realising. My President sir, the people needs you to pat them on their back NOW and they will do more for us than we can ever imagine.

A lot is on your table we know sir, but your youths are now digital. At a point we may not be able to make them understand the meaning of patience. I hope and beg that you understand my humble message my Wise One. I remain your humble and loyal servant.

Political scientist : Alex
08032111137 , 08054069190
THANKS

No comments:

Post a Comment