Saturday 14 November 2015

Relationship Tips


Ladies, don’t you hate when you catch your man lying about
something, you KNEW he was lying about the entire time?
Big or small, its annoying as hell. Men don’t you hate when
your girlfriend doesn’t do anything but run her mouth,
complaining about every little thing, day in and day out? It
makes us fight, kick each other out, and act irrationally out
of frustration. I know I personally would always think of
ways to get revenge, to punish him for whatever he had
done to me. Tit for tat.
So I started thinking of different ways to get revenge,
cleverer ways; there was no, if you ignore me, I ignore you,
way too basic of an approach. No, you ignore me, I
disappear for three days, no warning. So I figured, why not
come up with a list of ways to punish your partner when
they mess up. I mean I did come up with some very unique
tactics. However, I realized I’d be wrong for passing along
advice that has never worked for me. Not one time.
Which brings me to my point of this post: there is absolutely
no right way to punish your partner. Want to know why?
Because they aren’t your child to punish, they are your
partner.
We all make mistakes, every single one of us, and if we
were punished every time we made a mistake, we’d be
miserable. Think about all the times you needed
forgiveness, and the comfort of being understood. Not
judged and punished, especially not by the person you’re
supposed to be in a relationship with.
Instead you all should be on the same page, and have a
specific way you all handle problems. Communicate about
what the consequences will be if you catch them lying, and
enforce it. If you don’t tolerate cheating, tell them that, and
leave when they cheat. If you’re the one who forgives their
cheater, then tell them you want them out of the house no
communication for two weeks or however long (if you feel
silly telling them you’ll take him back after cheating, you
should feel just as silly actually taking them back). If you all
have enough respect for each other to have this type of
conversation, you likely don’t even have to worry. A couple
with that level of understanding, and communication, will
also have enough sense to not run into issues like lies,
disrespect and infidelity.
Relationships are not a tit for tat type of thing. You aren’t
loving someone when you are trying to hurt them the same
way they hurt you. And you definitely aren’t helping your
relationship by punishing them like some child, trust me, I
know. If you can’t avoid those things, and instead insist on
punishing, or getting revenge, it’s only a matter of time,
before you realize the vicious cycle your relationship is in:
misbehave, punish, misbehave, punish. Instead, come to an
agreement of what you all expect from each other, and
agree on the acceptable way to handle problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment